Hickory Pork - Puree - 100g
Heat the Kettle and start the mixing at speed 10 - this should help to ensure that the stirrer doesn't stop with all the weight of the ingredients going in.
- Cook the Onions, Garlic, Salt & Brown Sugar in Canola Oil- Until the sugar has turned into a paste and the onions have browned.
- Add Vinegar, Worcester Sauce, Tomato Puree, Beef Stock, Paprika, Mustard Powder & Pepper - until a uniform paste has formed
- Add Pork Mince - until the pork is nicely mixed in the kettle and turned a white colour
- Add the Citrus Fibre & Pea Protein SLOWLY to the kettle so that it doesn't clump
- Add the Endura the kettle to stop clumping - Kettle should almost be at 80°C when added
- Add the Thyme
- Start the Pasteurisation.