Yellow Lentil Curry - Puree - 100g
- Cook the Onions & Salt in Canola Oil- until the Onions have browned - Mix on Speed 10
- Add HOT water & lentils to the kettle & cook until the lentils have softened.
- Add the Vegetable Stock, Pea Protein (ADD SLOWLY so that it doesn't clump), Lemon Juice, Ground Turmeric, Ginger, Coriander, and Cumin. Mix until everything is well-combinded.
- Mince the Kumara (if required).
- Add the Milk Powder and Minced Kumara to the kettle.
- Finally, just before Pasteurisation, add the Citrus Powder, Endura, and the Egg.
- Pasteurise :)
At each stage, make sure that everything is well mixed before proceeding. This is important to stop the powders clumping.